Valentine’s Day Rendez-vous #ChurchandDwight
This Valentine’s Day, dare to be bold and expand your horizons when it comes to your sex life. Let’s face it – sex is something to celebrate! It helps reduce stress and lets us feel more connected to our partner. Robin Milhausen, sexual health and relationship expert, reveals the following tips to kick it up a notch and add a little spice to your routine, while enhancing pleasure and intimacy in your relationship.
- Dirty talk, clean space. There’s nothing like hotel or vacation sex. Having sex in a new environment can help us feel more spontaneous or adventuresome. But time and money for a holiday aren’t always available. Recreate vacation sex by making your bedroom your sexual sanctuary. Remove clutter, invest in good sheets and set the mood. Research suggests women, in particular, have a hard time getting aroused in a dirty and messy place. If you want to make the night extra memorable, introduce a vibrator for her like the Trojan™ Power Wand Vibrations Massager. Let the talk be dirty, and the room be clean – your sex life will thank you.
- Focus on the sensations. One of the latest trends in sex therapy is mindfulness. Often during a sexual encounter our minds wander to tasks at work, issues with the kids, and more. And when you aren’t attuned to the pleasurable sensations of sex, it’s more difficult to feel connected to your partner and to experience orgasm. When you feel a distracting thought come on, notice it and let it go. Purposefully focus on the sensations you are experiencing all over your body. To amplify the sensation and experience further pleasure, try Trojan™ Groove™ Condoms. With extra lubrication and textured channels, these condoms will provide continued satisfaction.
- Add lube! Always add lube! Lube makes everything better! In a recent midlife study by SIECCAN and Trojan™, participants who manually stimulated their partners with lube were more likely to rate the act as very pleasurable than if lube was not used. Sex of all kinds is better when slippery – plus it’s fun. The new Trojan™ Chain Reaction™ Lubricant uses a special blend of intensifiers that release a variety of sensations during use for a unique experience every time! Spontaneity at its finest.
Which tip will you put into play?
To spice up your Valentine’s Day, we are giving away a selection of must-have products, including:
- Trojan™ Groove™ Condoms: to keep you satisfied and help you experience maximum pleasure.
- Nair™ WAX READY-STRIPS for Bikini & Underarm with Nourishing Coconut Milk Oil: no warming or rubbing required, just peel and place! The new medium size strip is perfect for the bikini area.
- OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover: to prep for the big night and ensure your bedding is clean and crisp.
- Batiste™ Dry Shampoo Original: Hot date but not enough time to wash your hair? Batiste Dry Shampoo helps to eliminate excess oil, instantly refreshing your hair!
- RUB™ A535 Anti-Inflammatory: providing targeted pain relief, this product will reduce muscle aches and ensure you are feeling your best for a special Valentine’s Day celebration.
- Vitafusion Men’s and Women’s Multivitamins: are specially formulated for him and her to help maintain good health. These gummy vitamins are a fusion of essential vitamins, minerals and naturally sourced fruit flavours.
- Approx. value: $70
This giveaway is open to residents of Canada that are 18 years of age or older. Naturally Cracked is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Good Luck!