Delicious Banana Bread Muffins #Recipe
It is summer time which means I am home with my boys. With my biggie in camp my littlest guy gets some special attention. I really wanted to make blueberry bread today but he had other plans. He just begged to use my new mixer and wanted Banana Bread. So we both compromised and created some tasty muffins! They smelt amazing while they were baking and tasted AMAZING!
Delicious Banana Bread Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 stick butter [1/2 cup]
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat over to 350.
- Spray muffin tin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl cream together the butter and sugar. Add in the eggs and mashed banana mixing until combined.
- Then take your banana mixture and add it to the flour mixture and stir until combined.
- Fill muffin tins with batter [about 3/4 full].
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
I used my Scraper Mixer Pro from Breville for this recipe with their double sided Scraper Beater. My new toy just made it so much easier. I will write more about that later but for now enjoy the tasty recipe!
What is your favourite muffins recipe?