Getting Down and Dirty with the Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner
have two boys, a cat, a hubby and of course myself living in our home. As much as I wish it was spotless all the time there is a lot of “invisible” dirt. Do you know what I mean? That’s the dirt that no matter how much you clean it looks great on the surface but it is deeper down. For example, the carpet. I can vacuum till the cows come home but there is still dirt hiding in it. Gross right?
So to keep my carpets up in tip top shape I need to either have a professional come in and shampoo them which can cost a couple hundred bucks…ya not happening. Or I can do it myself, for a one time cost that is normally cheaper then the professional anyways. The choice was simple, and I am now the proud owner of a Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner from Hoover!
The carpets we have are of a light colour. So dirt and stains are usually visible. I told my hubby that our home was perfect to test out our new toy and really get down and dirty with it. I wanted to make sure that it did what it claimed, which was to clean my carpets and various other fabric items in my home.
First things first, assembly. I was a little worried it would come in a million pieces. But happy to report I was able to get it all put together and ready to go in a couple minutes. YAY me! It is larger then a “regular” vacuum but with all that it does it made total sense. Compared to other cleaners I checked out at a chain store this was pretty light for all the power it packed. This meant that not only could I get it out and use it without help from hubby, so could my oldest!
Lightweight and packed with power!
I was a little grossed out with the water that was left from cleaning the carpet. Seeing how dingy and grey it was really put into perspective how important it was to do this on a regular basis. I mean my boys and their friends are always playing and rolling around on the carpet. Pretty scary to think I was not more on top of this. Happy to report with my own the Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner I wont have this worry anymore.
But my favourite test? My son’s mattress. When we were potty training things got a little messy. While we did our best to clean the mattress, we still had some stains. I honestly thought they would never go away. Happy to report with the hand attachment we were able to get rid of the stains helping it look and smell almost brand new again. While it is not recommended for all mattress, be sure to read your instructions of care for each one in your home before trying to clean yours yourself.
- Quick Clean Mode: Perfect for a rapid surface clean of rugs, entryways and living rooms as your carpets will dry in less than 45 minutes.
- Deep Clean Mode: Lifts and removes embedded dirt and stains.
- Wash/Rinse Mode: To extend the life of your carpets, Wash your carpets, then switch to Rinse Mode to remove any solution residue.
- HeatForce™: Applies hot air directly to the area you are cleaning, resulting in faster drying.
- Antimicrobial SpinScrub® Brush System: A patented brush system that rotates to gently tackle the toughest dirt, without damaging your carpet. It’s treated with antimicrobial materials to help prevent odor and bacteria forming in the tool.
- Large Capacity Tanks: The large clean and dirty water tanks enable you to clean more and refill less often.
- Automatic Detergent Mixing: Provides the appropriate combination of detergent and water for optimal cleaning results.
- DualV® Nozzle: Provides strong, equal suction to clean surfaces quickly and evenly.
- Powerful Stain Removal: High performance cleaning solution and strong suction lifts and removes dirt and stains from carpet and upholstery.
- Lightweight: Simple to lift and carry with 4 easy access handles; weighs less than 19 lbs.
- Cleans your carpets quickly, so you can get back to what matters most. Perfect for homes with kids and pets.
We really enjoyed this cleaner and plan to incorporate it into our deep cleans of our house. Knowing it was easy to use, lightweight and also dried faster then other brands made it a easy choice. For a one time price of $189.99 I can have clean carpets without the crazy price tag that professionals charge.
So what are you waiting for? Get down and dirty with the Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner, you will thank me later!